Our Dodge Ram Control Arms:
- Easy installation.
- Sleek appearance.
- Built tough as your Ram Truck.
- Scroll down for great videos.
- Polyurethane Bushings
- Heavy Duty Steel Tubing
- Steel Shims
- Quality craftsmanship
- Powder Coated in Several Cool Colors
- Fixed Sizes are made to Order in any Length
- Adjustable Size adjust from 1-7 inches
- Made in the USA
Choose Your Dodge Ram Control Arm:
FIXED LENGTH CONTROL ARMS:
ADJUSTABLE CONTROL ARMS:
Don’t forget your Control Arm Bolt Kit
Starting at $27.99
- Heavy Duty
- Stock Replacement
- Adjustment Cam bolts
- Aftermarket Ready
- Meets or Beats OEM Specs
This will be the last set of control arms you will ever buy for your Dodge Ram Truck.
Built Strong to Last
RUKSE Heavy Duty Fixed and Adjustable Dodge Ram Control arms are made to fit Dodge Ram 1500 None IFS, Dodge Ram 2500 and Dodge Ram 3500 pickups from 1994-2013. This includes Gas or Diesel engines.
Stock and Custom Lengths
These control arms are offered in fixed stock lengths, fixed custom lengths as well as Adjustable so you can get the perfect length needed for whatever set up your truck has. Stock, Level, or lifted we have the control arms you need for your Dodge Ram Truck.
When it comes to construction we have one thing in mind: Make sure its Heavy Duty all around, give the steel construction a warranty, give them a nice protected finish, make sure there are high density polyurethane replacement bushings and offer the arms at an affordable price.
We built the control arms with a Heavy Duty tubular steel construction so they can take a beating. We have them zinc primed and powder coated black for a longer lasting finish. We use the finest high density polyurethane bushings and heavy duty steel shims to ensure long lasting performance for whatever your Dodge Ram truck is used for. Finally we made them affordable for everyone to purchase.
Custom or Stock Lengths
Stock, Level, or lifted we have the control arms you need for your Dodge Ram Truck. Our Stock length control arms can be used as factory replacements to get rid of those weak stock arms. Our Adjustable control arms are good up to 7” of lift as built or we can custom build these for larger lifts upon request.
Heavy Duty Construction
We built the control arms with a Heavy Duty tubular steel construction so they can take a beating. We have them zinc primed and powder coated black for a longer lasting finish. We use the finest high density polyurethane bushings and heavy duty steel shims to ensure long lasting performance for whatever your Dodge Ram truck is used for.
Benefits of RUKSE Dodge Control Arms:
- Made from Heavy Duty Tubular DOM Material for solid construction
- High Density Polyurethane bushings used for longer wear life
- Heavy Duty Steel Sleeves
- Replacement Cam Eccentrics Bolts as Well as All Other Control Arm Bolts if Needed
- Fitment for Dodge Ram Trucks 1994-2013
- Control Arms Are Available For Upper and Lowers in Fixed Stock Length, Fixed Custom Length (Longer Lead Time) and Adjustable
- Replacement High Density Poly Bushings and Heavy Duty Steel Sleeves
- Long Lasting Black Powder Coated Finish
- Custom Color Finishes Are Available Upon Request (Longer Lead Times)
- Easy to Install With Direct Bolt up Design and Use of Stock Hardware
- Priced Affordably so You Don’t have to Break The Bank to Get a Reliable Set of Control Arms
- These Will be The Last Set of Control Arms you Buy
The problem of the stock arm
Truth is, stock control arms are just not that strong. They may be fine for most people but under offroad conditions they can buckle. They don’t look that great. Stock arms are not coated so they rust and corrode. Look at these stock control arms and look at the difference between those arms and the Rukse Control Arms.