Heavy Duty Dodge Ram Truck Control Arms
RUKSE Heavy Duty Fixed and Adjustable Dodge Ram Control arms are made to fit Dodge Ram 1500 None IFS, Dodge Ram 2500 and Dodge Ram 3500 pickups from 1994-2013. This includes Gas or Diesel engines.
These control arms are offered in fixed stock lengths, fixed custom lengths as well as Adjustable so you can get the perfect length needed for whatever set up your truck has. Stock, Level, or lifted we have the control arms you need for your Dodge Ram Truck.
When it comes to contruction we have one thing in mind: Make sure its Heavy Duty all around, give the steel construction a warranty, give them a nice protected finish, make sure there are high density polyurethane replacement bushings and offer the arms at an affordable price.
Benefits of RUKSE Dodge Control Arms:
- Made from Heavy Duty Tubular DOM Material for solid construction
- High Density Polyurethane bushings used for longer wear life
- Heavy Duty Steel Sleeves
- Replacement Cam Eccentrics Bolts as Well as All Other Control Arm Bolts if Needed
- Fitment for Dodge Ram Trucks 1994-2013
- Control Arms Are Available For Upper and Lowers in Fixed Stock Length, Fixed Custom Length (Longer Lead Time) and Adjustable
- Replacement High Density Poly Bushings and Heavy Duty Steel Sleeves
- Long Lasting Black Powder Coated Finish
- Custom Color Finishes Are Available Upon Request (Longer Lead Times)
- Easy to Install With Direct Bolt up Design and Use of Stock Hardware
- Priced Affordably so You Don’t have to Break The Bank to Get a Reliable Set of Control Arms
- These Will be The Last Set of Control Arms you Buy
Available in these options:
- 94-01 Fixed Front Upper Control Arms
- 94-01 Fixed Front Lower Control Arms
- 02-10 Fixed Front Upper Control Arms
- 02-10 Fixed Front Lower Control Arms
- 02-10 Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms
- 02-10 Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
- 10-14 Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms
- 10-14 Fixed Front Lower Control Arms
The problem of the stock arm
Truth is, stock control arms are just not that strong. They may be fine for most people but under offroad conditions they can buckle. They don’t look that great. Stock arms are not coated so they rust and corrode. Look at these stock control arms and look at the difference between those arms and the Rukse Control Arms.
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed