5 tips to make sure you get the right part for your vehicle
Nothing is more frustrating to get a part sent to you and get in the middle of an install only to find out the part is wrong. These are 5 ways you can make sure the part you order will fit your vehicle. You dont want what happened below to happen to you.
- Check the make and model fitment – most listings will list all the makes and models a particular part will fit. Make sure your vehicle is on the list.
- Contact the manufacturer of the part and ask them if the part is right for your application.
- Try and test fit the product before you tear everything apart. This may not be possible with some parts but if you can do it this can save a lot of wasted time.
- Do research, look on forums, ask friends who have the same vehicles, and read reviews.
- As a last resort you can call the dealer and do a VIN verification to make sure what year your car really is. This is beneficial to find out when the vehicle was made and where.
- Previous What would ruin these Jeep spacers like this!
- Next Air helper springs improve load handling and ride quality
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed