The great outdoors. Time to dig out your backpack.
There are things your should know and things you should take when you head for the great outdoors to go hiking, trail running or any other activity. When you’re ready to go out in this incredible world of ours, make sure you’re ready with a few essentials.
Things to know:
- Plan ahead – know where you’re going. Let someone else know.
- Know thyself – plan an activity based on your current abilities.
- Pack light – travel as light as possible.
- Take lots of breaks.
- Fuel up – eat more than you usually do.
- Watch your time – going up is harder than going down. Plan accordingly.
- Choose the right footwear.
Things to take:
- SteriPen – you never know when you’ll need fresh water
- Food and water – take more than enough.
- First aid kit
- Backpacker’s camp stove
- Trail map
Are you planning on a trail ride? Give us a visit and we’ll be sure to help out with roll-bar accessories and more.
- Previous Celebration of Lime Green in Honor of St Patricks Day
- Next Don’t let bad wiper blades get you down
You may also like...
Sorry - Comments are closed